Fixed-displacement pumps (fix flow and fix time), building automation, factory automation, HVAC drives, cooling pumps, cooling towers and general motor applications.
- With a built-in 10K steps Delta PLC allows user to execute distributional control and independent control when connecting to a network system. Delta CP2000 series drives provide you the intelligent control possibility beyond your imagination.
- The calendar function allows user to program the PLC procedure, the ON/OFF in chronological order, the daylight saving time and etc.
- A wide range of models (0.75~400KW) to fulfill the demands of different industries.
- The modularized design eases the maintenance and expansion.
- High speed communication interfaces with MODBUS protocol and BACnet protocol built in. Diverse communication methods to satisfy clients@@ needs on multi-controls. So the following options are available for you: the ProfiBUS-DP, the DeviceNet, the MODBUS TCP, the Ethernet-IP and the CANopen Cards.
- Long-life design and self diagnosis for key components.
- Special PCB coating design (Printed Circuit Board) for enhancing environmental tolerance.
- Complied with global safety standards: CE, UL and cUL
- Standard LCD model (IP20/NEMA1) with built-in PLC to support up to 10K steps
- Heat-sink design. Able to operate at 50°C ambient temperature and to adjust automatically rated output value to make the AC drive to work continuously.
- Run fire mode while emergency to have uninterrupted smoke releasing and pressure adding
- Multi pumps control at fixed amount, fixed time circulating control. Able to control 8 pumps at the same time. (Such as Image01 and Image02, optional multi-control relay card is required.)