- RELIABLE & LOW MTBF
+20 years of design life and over 200000 hrs. MTBF
- EASY MAINTENENCE AND REPAIR
Modular board structure and front access with smart component locating topology
for the easiest repair and maintenance.
- SMART CHARGE FACILITY
Voltage, Current and timer adjustments according to load/battery. Automatic charge
& boost inhibit options.
- RAIN TO DUST ENVIRONMENT
Its high grade protection level up to IP66 ensure it works on every harsh condition.
Coating and plating ensures the resistance of system.
- IEC 60146-1-1:2009 Semi Conductor Converters – Specification of basic requirements
- IEC 60335 Household and similar electrical appliances – Safety – Part 1: General requirements
- IEC 61204 Low-Voltage power supply devices , DC output performance characteristics
- Others IEC61100-6-2/4, EN60529, EN50178 (Declaration)
- Input isolation transformer ▪ Analog gauges (V, A, Hz meters)
- Battery discharging facility
- Transducers (4-20mA and 0-10V)
- Enclosure heating
- Fan Failure Monitoring
- Fast control with DSP controller
- Thyristor/IGBT technology
- Float boost and equalize charge
- Auto and manual charge mode
- <1% Voltage Ripple (<4% on 1 phase)
- Alarm adjustable dry contacts
- ModBus Protocol – RS232, RS485
- Operation available while mains fail
- Current limiting (adjustable)
- Automatic start & fault recovery
- Smart fault diagnosing
- Modular board structure