These cross-linked and temperature resistant wiring and control cables with enhanced fire-behaviour properties are used for wiring up the lighting fixtures, heaters, electric machines, switching systems and distribution switchboards. A very long service life is also given on account of their excellent high-temperature stability. These cables exhibit good resistance to weathering as well as being very stable to temperature, moisture, ozone and UV radiation. These cables are therefore mainly used for traffic control systems and diverse outdoor applications. The development of smoke is low and no corrosive gases are liberated during combustion of these halogen-free cables in case of fire. The risk of toxic fumes is considerably less in the event of fire because the coloric load values is lower. Precious time can thus be won for a disciplined evacuation, and unnecessary loss of life can be prevented. The extent of the damage to costly control and monitoring systems and the concrete and steel structures of buildings and plant due to fire is reduced by this. Injuries to persons and damage to materials can be prevented. A lower conductor cross section is possible in certain circumstances because of the high thermal load and thus savings in the space and weight required can be made.
CE = Product conforms with Low-Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU.
- Halogen-free control and connecting cable with increased heat resistance
- Temperature Range: Flexing -35°C to +120°C, Fixed installation -55°C to +145°C (In short-circuit +250°C)
- Nominal Voltage: Up to 1,0 mm² U0/U 300/500 V, From 1,5 mm² U0/U 450/750 V, With protected fixed installation from 1,5 mm² U0/U 600/1000 V
- Cable Structure: Tinned Cu wires, acc. to DIN VDE 0295 cl.5, BS 6360 cl.5 and IEC 60228 cl. 5
- Core insulation of halogen-free, cross-linked polyolefin-copolymer
- Outer sheath of halogen free, cross-linked Polyolefin-Copolymer
- Reduced flame propagation, Good abrasion and notch resistance, Good resistance to oils and weathering, Resistant to UV radiation and ozone, Resistant to soldering temperatures, Thermal class B and resistant to melting, even when in contact with a soldering iron at temperatures of between 300°C and 380°C, because of the cross-linking for the insulation material
- Available up to 95 sqmm
- Meter marking