These cables are used for flexible use for medium mechanical stresses with free movement without tensile stress or forced movements in dry, moist and wet rooms and in open air. Must not be laid directly in soil or water. When screened for measurement, control and control line etc. in mechanical and plant engineering, machine tools, production lines and conveyor belts.
CE = Product conforms with Low-Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU.
- Conforms to DIN VDE 0285-525-2-51/DIN EN 50525-2-51
- Cable Structure: Bare copper-conductor, to DIN VDE 0295 cl.5, fine-wire, BS 6360 cl.5, IEC 60228 cl.5
- Outer sheath of special PVC compound type TM2 to DIN VDE 0207-363-4-1/DIN EN 50363-4-1
- Temperature Range: Flexing -15°C to +80°C, Fixed installation -40°C to +80°C
- Nominal Voltage: U0/U 300/500 V
- Extensively oil resistant, oil-/chemical resistance
- UV resistant
- Available up to 35 sqmm
- Meter marking