These cables are appropriate for flexible use with medium mechanical stresses, and free movement without tensile stress or forced movements in dry, moist and wet rooms but not open air. Suitable to be used as connecting and control cables in tool machines, conveyor belts, assembly lines, plant engineering, AC technology, steel production and other manufacturing environments. Selected PVC compounds guarantee good flexibility as well as an economic and fast installation.
CE = Product conforms with Low-Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU.
- Conforms to DIN VDE 0285-525-2-51/DIN EN 50525-2-51
- Cable Structure: Bare copper-conductor, to DIN VDE 0295 cl.5, fine-wire, BS 6360 cl.5, IEC 60228 cl.5
- Outer sheath of special PVC compound type TM2 to DIN VDE 0207-363-4-1/DIN EN 50363-4-1
- Temperature Range: Flexing -15°C to +80°C, Fixed installation -40°C to +80°C
- Nominal Voltage: U0/U 300/500 V
- Extensively oil resistant, oil-/chemical resistance
- Available up to 185 sqmm
- Meter marking