These cables are ideal for use everywhere, where increased mechanical stresses for the installation and operation are required. Silicone-rubber-insulated cables are used for all applications where the cable insulation is subjected to high temperature fluctuations. For use in dry, damp and wet rooms as well outdoor. As flexible connecting cable for low mechanical stress i. e. sauna, solar installations, foundries and steel plants. This cable can be used for fixed installation only in open and ventilated cable tubes and cable ducts. An interference-free transmission of signals and pulse is assured by the high screening density.
EMC = Electromagnetic compatibility To optimize the EMC features we recommend a large round contact of the copper braiding on both ends.
CE = Product conforms with Low-Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU.
- Adapted to DIN VDE 0285-525-2-83/DIN EN 50525-2-83
- Temperature Range: Flexing -25°C to +180°C, Fixed installation -60°C to +180°C
- Nominal Voltage: U0/U 300/500 V
- Cable Structure: Tinned copper-conductor, to DIN VDE 0295 cl.5, fine-wire, BS 6360 cl.5, IEC 60228 cl.5
- Core insulation of special silicone compound type EI2 to DIN VDE 0207-363-1 / DIN EN 50363-1
- Outer sheath of special silicone compound type 2GM1 to DIN VDE 0207-363-2-1/DIN EN 50363-2-1
- Resistant to High molecular oils, fats from vegetables and animals, alcohols, plasticizers and clophenes, diluted acids, lyes and salt dissolution, oxidation substances, tropical influences and weather, lake water, oxygen, ozone
- Available up to 6 sqmm
- Meter marking