- Programmable by way of detachable display front (PR 4500 series), process calibration, signal simulation, password protection, error diagnostics and help text available in several languages.
- Linearized, electronic temperature measurement with RTD or TC sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current / voltage signal, i.e. from solenoids and butterfly valves or linear movements with attached potentiometer.
- Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitters.
- Process control with standard analog output.
- Galvanic separation of analog signals and measurement of floating signals.
- The 4114 is designed according to strict safety requirements and is therefore suitable for application in SIL 2 installations.
- Suitable for the use in systems up to Performance Level “d” according to ISO-13849.
- When 4114 is used with the PR 4500 display series, all operational parameters can be modified to suit any application. As the 4114 is designed with electronic hardware switches, it is not necessary to open the device for setting of DIP-switches.
- A green / red front LED indicates normal operation and malfunction.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- 3-port 2.3 kVAC galvanic isolation.