The Sonel CMP-400 meter is a device perfectly prepared for hard work even in unfavourable measurement conditions. The casing of the meter has a protection level of IP 40 and is additionally covered with elastomer, which provides the device with higher protection against drops and mechanical damage.
Surprisingly versatile, and at the same time small and easy to use, the CMP-400 meter is a professional instrument which is perfect for the work of electricians, e.g. in residential, commercial or industrial facilities. The extended functions of this meter will also be appreciated by maintenance workers, electrical installation technicians, electrical fitters, as well as HVACR specialists (heating, ventilation, air conditioning). An unquestionable advantage of the CMP-400 is its pocket size, which allows it to be easily stored in a toolbox or bag. In addition, the instrument is characterised by its exceptionally easy operation, which even beginners can master in no time. The clear interface combined with the handy form of the meter ensures ease and comfort.
- AC current measurement up to 400 A
- DC and AC voltage measurement up to 600 V
- resistance measurement
- continuity test with acoustic signalling (beeper) for resistance below 50 Ω
- temperature measurement (Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- frequency measurement
- diode test
Sonel CMP-400 Clamp Meter is designed to hard work in arduous measuring conditions. A special housing, covered with an elastomer coating, provides protection against drops and mechanical damages. CMP-400 is the first choice for those who expect the device to be reliable at work in industrial and residential environments.
Designed for specialists
- industrial and commercial electricians
- plant maintenance
- facility maintenance
- electrical contractors
- utility technicians
- HVACR specialists
- non-contact neon lamp
- safe, insulated measurement clamp
- reinforced, impact resistant enclosure
- automatic selection of ranges with the capability of switching over to the manual selection mode
- HOLD function, allowing for freezing the result on the display
- large and easy to read LCD display with backlit
- relative measurement function
- indication of range overflow
Faciliating the measurements
The AC-16 adapter expands the application of the clamp meter. With the ratio x1 and x10, 230 V AC of voltage and max 16 A of current, the adapter can be applied with any type of clamp meter.