Designed for fast-paced assembly, packaging and general handling processes, six-axis GP-series robots deliver optimal speed, accuracy and range of movement. The superior speed of this robot family is only matched by its nimble performance and simple, streamlined design. Most GP-series robots offer an IP67-rated wrist and IP54 body standard, with select models offering an XP (eXtra Protection) package that increases body protection ratings to IP65.
Faster Cycle Times
- Improved acceleration / deceleration control for all robot positions allows faster cycle times.
- Increased axis speeds over previous generation.
Better Space Utilization
- Small footprint, slim-arm design widens work area, reducing overall space requirements.
- Hollow arm structure eliminates cable interference.
- Highest wrist allowable moment provides reliable payload handling.
- Easy washdown cleaning in harsh or sanitary environments.
- Single-cable connection for fast setup and simple maintenance.
Fast System Integration
- MLX300 software add-on option for PLC integration