Highly versatile and portable, HC-series robots are ideal for a variety of tasks including machine tending, material handling, packaging and light assembly. Designed to work safely with, or in the same workspaces as humans, these six-axis human-collaborative robots meet established safety standards.
Enhanced Worker Safety
- Power and Force Limiting (PFL) technology enables humans to safely work with robots.
- Smooth, yet durable, construction design eliminates pinch points.
- Through-arm utilities eliminate external cables and associated risks.
Optimized Production Rates
- Industrial-grade speeds and payloads for real-world applications (based on risk assessment).
- Easy programming and hand guiding facilitate quick changeover.
Fast System Integration