Powerful, Durable, Shelf-Mounted
Specifically designed for the rigors of press room environments, the long-reach, shelf-mounted PH-series robots help to eliminate inconsistencies of a manual process. These robots are controlled by Yaskawa’s high-performance YRC1000 controller that is built to a global standard and does not require a transformer for input voltages ranging from 380VAC to 480VAC.
Greater Application Flexibility
- Six-axis, shelf-mounted robots provide flexibility for custom layouts.
- Extended reach provides a large work envelope for tending multiple presses.
Durable Robot Designs
- High vibration ratings offer superior performance and maximum durability for press tending applications.
- High-performance drive systems (S, L and U axes) for high duty cycle applications.
Better Floorspace Usage
- Streamlined upper arm and reduced interference design enables close placement to machines and fixtures.