- The front-operated push buttons are used for programming the different standard functions.
- A password can prevent access for changing parameters.
- Alarm detector in connection with measurement of AC/DC current or voltage signals.
- The unit is used where accurate setpoint setting and different alarm functions are required.
- The unit can be used as a single or dual trip amplifier.
- Used in applications where programmable parameters such as hysteresis, setpoint, reset, active relay for increasing or decreasing signal, delay and input signal need to be set.
- 3-digit display showing the input signal in %.
- Two LED indicating relay status.
- 3 pushbuttons for programming.
- Standard DC current input signals in the range 0…20 mA.
- DC voltage signals in the range 0…250 VDC.
- AC current signals up to 1 A.
- True RMS measurement of AC voltage signals in the range 0…250 VAC.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.