- MID certification, module B+D (depending on the type)
- Class 1 active energy (Class B, in accordance with MID), Class 2 reactive energy
- Complies with the EN 50470 (MID European standards) or IEC 62052-11 standards (international standards), depending on the type.
- Compact size (CEM-C10: 2 modules, 36 mm, CEM-C21 y CEM-C31: 4 modules, 72 mm)
- Resettable partial meter
- 1 programmable impulse output, in accordance with DIN 43864 (CEM-C10, CEM-C31-T1, CEM C21-T1 models)
- 1 Digital input for Tariff selection and impulse count (CEM-C31-D, CEM-C21-DS)
- Indicates bad connections on the screen
- Energy storage, even in the case of bad connections
- Redundant meter for verifying the energy allocated by the energy provider.
- Energy consumption report sent to a remote system (PLC/BMS).
- Cost control for achieving a high consumption/unit ratio in industrial processes.
- Display of electrical parameters (V, A, kW, kW·h, PF, etc.), per phase and three-phase.